What we Offer
- Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
- Audi Service Centre Lincolnshire, Major Service Only £115 v £269!
- Smart Car Garage? Major Service Only £150 Instead of £291!
- Car Air Conditioning Service ? We Guarantee to Find the Problem
- Car Air Conditioning Recharge and FULL System Check - ONLY £65!
- Main Dealer Audi Servicing in Cambridgeshire Is a Rip Off - Try Us
- Audi Servicing in Lincolnshire for £115 vs. £269 at Main Dealer!
- Independent Audi Servicing Lincs. - 49% Cheaper Than Main Dealer?
- Independent Skoda Specialists? Why Pay £262 for A Major Service!
- Get Main Dealer Mercedes Repairs in Lincolnshire For Less!
- Mercedes Servicing Cambs. A Service £180 v £360 at Main Dealer!
- SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
- SEAT Servicing in Lincolnshire? Major Service £115 versus £240!
- Skoda Servicing Lincolnshire, a Cheaper Main Dealer Alternative
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Smart Car Servicing?
- Smart Car Specialists? Smart Diagnostics You Can Trust!
- Top Independent Mercedes Servicing in Lincolnshire? Better Value
- Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
- VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
- VW Servicing in Lincolnshire, Is The Main Dealer The Best Choice?
- VW Specialist Lincolnshire? Main Dealer Quality for Less!
- The Recommended Major Service - ONLY £115!
- Women and Fleet Road Garage
- Mercedes Specialist Boston - Market Leading Servicing For Less!
- Surprisingly Affordable Car Body Repairs in Holbeach and Spalding
Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
Regardless of the type of car you own, the key to effective repairs is a quality diagnostic. The importance of a quality diagnostic can't be underestimated with today's ever more complicated vehicles. This is especially true when it comes to luxury vehicles like the Mercedes. If you are the owner of one of these vehicles you need a Mercedes Specialist in Lincolnshire if you expect your car to be diagnosed and repaired the right way, the first time.
Fleet Road Garage service versus your Mercedes main dealer
A step by step guide to Mercedes major service costs and specifications
|Service Component||Main Dealer Service||Fleet Road Garage Service|
|Senior technician carries out service||Yes||Yes|
|Use the latest DAS (Mercedes) engine diagnostic?s equipment||Yes||Yes|
|Parts guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles||Yes||Yes|
|Service checks||As per Mercedes specifications||As per Mercedes specifications|
|Remove front and rear brakes, strip down and clean||No||
If replacement parts are required, customer pays for parts only
|Parts replacement using Mercedes or Mercedes recommended equivalent quality parts||Yes||Yes|
|Top ups and checks||According to the manufacturer schedule for your make and model.||According to the manufacturer schedule for your make and model.|
|Service carried out to Mercedes specification||Yes||Yes|
|Additional charge for fuel filter and air filter cost||If changed||If changed|
|Does it uphold my warranty?||Yes||Yes|
|Total Cost||£360.00 Including VAT (Mercedes Lincoln)||£160 including VAT|
Fleet Road Garage is your premier Mercedes Specialist in Lincolnshire because we provide only the best service. That includes our diagnostics. In fact, we are so confident in our diagnostic and repair service that we're willing to offer our customers a "pay once, get six months free" guarantee. In other words, if you pay the standard fee for our diagnostic service today, you will get an additional six months worth of diagnostics for free. If any of your warning lights comes on during that six-month period, simply drop by our garage for a free follow-up diagnostic. It's a service you won't find anywhere else.
Furthermore, the fee for a diagnostic in our facility costs about 48% less than the average main dealer. We can offer such great pricing while still employing only the best technicians because we don't have the overhead costs associated with the dealership. Lower overhead means savings passed on to you in the form of lower prices.
The Importance of the Diagnostic
As previously mentioned, a quality diagnostic is the key to making sure your car is repaired correctly. If the garage is simply guessing at what the problem might be, without any proof to back it up, you could end up spending thousands of pounds chasing a problem which could have been easily identified and fixed with a proper diagnostic. We take diagnostics seriously at Fleet Road garage. You'll never get a random guess from us, and you won't pay a fortune while we spend the next 6 months trying to figure out exactly what is wrong with your car. You get the initial fault print out for your vehicle and following repair a final print out confirming the faults have been rectified.
After the Diagnostic Inspection
After you have a proper diagnosis of your car, you then need someone who is dependable and reliable to carry out repairs for you. Because Fleet Road garage kept and is a Mercedes Specialist in Lincolnshire, you can use us not only for your diagnostic needs, but also for any necessary repairs it reveals. Rest assured that we are as committed to quality repairs as we are to quality diagnostics. We will give your vehicle all the attention it deserves to make sure that it is fixed properly.
Next time you suspect trouble with your vehicle that requires a diagnostic check, we ask you to give us a chance to earn your business. Come in and take advantage of our "pay once, gets six months free" program. Next time you need a repair done we're confident you'll be glad you made the switch.