What we Offer
- Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
- Audi Service Centre Lincolnshire, Major Service Only £115 v £269!
- Smart Car Garage? Major Service Only £150 Instead of £291!
- Car Air Conditioning Service ? We Guarantee to Find the Problem
- Car Air Conditioning Recharge and FULL System Check - ONLY £65!
- Main Dealer Audi Servicing in Cambridgeshire Is a Rip Off - Try Us
- Audi Servicing in Lincolnshire for £115 vs. £269 at Main Dealer!
- Independent Audi Servicing Lincs. - 49% Cheaper Than Main Dealer?
- Independent Skoda Specialists? Why Pay £262 for A Major Service!
- Get Main Dealer Mercedes Repairs in Lincolnshire For Less!
- Mercedes Servicing Cambs. A Service £180 v £360 at Main Dealer!
- SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
- SEAT Servicing in Lincolnshire? Major Service £115 versus £240!
- Skoda Servicing Lincolnshire, a Cheaper Main Dealer Alternative
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Smart Car Servicing?
- Smart Car Specialists? Smart Diagnostics You Can Trust!
- Top Independent Mercedes Servicing in Lincolnshire? Better Value
- Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
- VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
- VW Servicing in Lincolnshire, Is The Main Dealer The Best Choice?
- VW Specialist Lincolnshire? Main Dealer Quality for Less!
- The Recommended Major Service - ONLY £115!
- Women and Fleet Road Garage
- Mercedes Specialist Boston - Market Leading Servicing For Less!
- Surprisingly Affordable Car Body Repairs in Holbeach and Spalding
SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
If you could save a packet on your SEAT Servicing in Cambridgeshire, would you? If a local, independent garage offered to save you more than 60% on front pads for your SEAT Ibiza FR, would you take them up on the offer?
|Service Type||Fleet Road Garage Price||Notes|
|Standard service||Only £80.00|
|MOT and standard service||Only £99.50|
|Major Service||Only £115.00|
|Mot and Major Service||Only £149.50|
We're assuming you would answer both questions affirmatively, which is why we suggest you bring your SEAT to Fleet Road Garage next time it needs service. It doesn't matter whether you need minor service like front pad replacement, or a major repair on your engine or transmission, we can give you the exact same repairs provided by your dealer at a fraction of the cost. For example, the front pad service we already mentioned will cost approximately £250 at your main dealer. Fleet Road Garage will do the job for just £99. Yet you'll still get great service and high-quality parts.
Our Technicians Set Us Apart
Saving a packet on your SEAT Servicing in Cambridgeshire wouldn't mean a whole lot if the technicians doing your work were improperly trained or lazy. You can rest assured that our technicians are neither. Where your main dealer might hire entry-level technicians in order to keep their payroll down, we only hire the best and most experienced technicians. In fact, we discovered that when technicians are looking for a better paying job and a more professional work environment, they come to us first. At Fleet Road Garage we treat our technicians right. In turn, they treat our customers right.
All of our technicians are thoroughly trained and up-to-date so they can service your SEAT to the highest standard. They'll even take the time to go over your vehicle with you and show you exactly what work needs to be done. If necessary, they'll even put the car up on the ramp so you can see exactly what's going on underneath. Our technicians will never hide something from you or charge you for repairs you don't need. If a repair can be put off until a later date, we'll be sure to let you know that as well.
Small size, Big Service
Fleet Road Garage is a very small operation when compared to main dealers and other large repair facilities. But our small size means you get big service. We're able to concentrate on each individual customer to the fullest extent needed to make each one happy. We're not in the business of shuffling customers through like cattle in order to get to the next vehicle. We may be small, but there are lots of advantages to our size.
That said; don't let our small size scare you away. We have all the latest diagnostic equipment as well as the right tools to do the job correctly. When you get right down to it, we give you everything the main dealer gives you except for the unnecessarily large bill. Next time you need SEAT Servicing in Cambridgeshire we encourage you to give us a try. Our workshop is open from 8.30 to 5.30, Monday through Friday and 8 to 12.30 on Saturdays.