What we Offer
- Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
- Audi Service Centre Lincolnshire, Major Service Only £140 v £299!
- Smart Car Garage? Major Service Only £150 Instead of £291!
- Car Air Conditioning Service? We Guarantee to Find the Problem
- Car Air Conditioning Recharge and FULL System Check - ONLY £70!
- Main Dealer Audi Servicing in Cambridgeshire Is a Rip Off - Try Us
- Audi Servicing in Lincolnshire for £125 vs. £299 at Main Dealer!
- Independent Audi Servicing Lincs. - 49% Cheaper Than Main Dealer?
- Independent Skoda Specialists? Why Pay £287 for A Major Service!
- Get Main Dealer Mercedes Repairs in Lincolnshire For Less!
- Mercedes Servicing Cambs. A Service £190 v £380 at Main Dealer!
- SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
- SEAT Servicing in Lincolnshire? Major Service £140 versus £288!
- Skoda Servicing Lincolnshire, a Cheaper Main Dealer Alternative
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Smart Car Servicing?
- Smart Car Specialists? Smart Diagnostics You Can Trust!
- Top Independent Mercedes Servicing in Lincolnshire? Better Value
- Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
- VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
- VW Servicing in Lincolnshire, Is The Main Dealer The Best Choice?
- VW Specialist Lincolnshire? Main Dealer Quality for Less!
- The Recommended Major Service - ONLY £140!
- Women and Fleet Road Garage
- Mercedes Specialist Boston - Market Leading Servicing For Less!
- Surprisingly Affordable Car Body Repairs in Holbeach and Spalding
Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
Taking your car to your main dealer for service is something many people do without thinking. In some cases that might be appropriate. But in other cases your dealer may not be your best option. For a Volkswagen Servicing in Lincolnshire you do have another option in Fleet Road Garage. We are a top-notch service facility capable of handling all of your Volkswagen repair needs. We also give you excellent customer service and very reasonable pricing.
|Service Type||Fleet Road Garage Price||Notes|
|Standard service||Only £90|
|MOT and standard service||Only £115|
|Major Service||Only £140|
|Mot and Major Service||Only £160|
"Your VW Main Dealer May Not Be Your Best Option"
As for your main dealer, have you made any of the mistakes listed below? If you have, it may be time for you to consider bringing your service and repair work to Fleet Road Garage.
Mistake #1 - Assuming Dealer Technicians Are the Most Qualified
It's common knowledge that many people assume the technicians employed at your dealer are the most qualified to work on your car. Such is not always the case. Yes, your dealer does represent the manufacturer, and the manufacturer expects top-notch service from its dealers, but often dealer’s hire entry-level technicians in order to keep their costs down. Such technicians may be great at oil changes and spark plug service, but they may not be your best choice for major repairs. Fleet Road Garage technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and well-qualified to work on your Volkswagen.
"Often Dealer’s Hire Entry-Level Technicians In Order To Keep Their Costs Down"
Mistake #2 - Assuming You Get the Best Price from the Dealer
Another incorrect assumption is that our main dealer will give us a better repair price than an independent garage. This is almost never the case. Consider the fact that the main dealer must spend money on maintaining the show room, paying sales staff, and many other things independent garages don't have to deal with. All of those extra costs are added your repair bills. Volkswagen Servicing in Lincolnshire can be done much more economically by an independent facility like Fleet Road Garage.
Mistake #3 - Expecting the Dealer to Give You Extra Perks
It used to be that car dealers would give away a long list of perks and incentives in order to keep customers coming back. But the margin for dealers has plunged in recent years to the extent that such practices are no longer the norm. Don't make the mistake of paying higher prices for your repairs in the hopes of gaining extra perks from your dealer. It probably won't happen. You're better off making sure you get your repairs done right at a price you can afford.
Mistake #4 - Demanding Repairs Be Done for Free
Lastly, many car owners believe dealers ought to make some repairs for free in exchange for their business. This is a quick way to cause your main dealer to refuse your business in the future. He can't afford to give away free repairs and stay in business, and he's not about to bend to your demands. If price is important to you, your best bet for Volkswagen Servicing in Lincolnshire is Fleet Road Garage.