What we Offer
- Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
- Audi Service Centre Lincolnshire, Major Service Only £140 v £299!
- Smart Car Garage? Major Service Only £150 Instead of £291!
- Car Air Conditioning Service? We Guarantee to Find the Problem
- Car Air Conditioning Recharge and FULL System Check - ONLY £70!
- Main Dealer Audi Servicing in Cambridgeshire Is a Rip Off - Try Us
- Audi Servicing in Lincolnshire for £125 vs. £299 at Main Dealer!
- Independent Audi Servicing Lincs. - 49% Cheaper Than Main Dealer?
- Independent Skoda Specialists? Why Pay £287 for A Major Service!
- Get Main Dealer Mercedes Repairs in Lincolnshire For Less!
- Mercedes Servicing Cambs. A Service £190 v £380 at Main Dealer!
- SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
- SEAT Servicing in Lincolnshire? Major Service £140 versus £288!
- Skoda Servicing Lincolnshire, a Cheaper Main Dealer Alternative
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Smart Car Servicing?
- Smart Car Specialists? Smart Diagnostics You Can Trust!
- Top Independent Mercedes Servicing in Lincolnshire? Better Value
- Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
- VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
- VW Servicing in Lincolnshire, Is The Main Dealer The Best Choice?
- VW Specialist Lincolnshire? Main Dealer Quality for Less!
- The Recommended Major Service - ONLY £140!
- Women and Fleet Road Garage
- Mercedes Specialist Boston - Market Leading Servicing For Less!
- Surprisingly Affordable Car Body Repairs in Holbeach and Spalding
VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
Among the "routine" repairs VW owners pay for, a cambelt change is one of the more expensive ones. It's not a complicated repair by any means, but it is labour-intensive. And at anywhere from £65 to £100 per hour it's the labour that makes the cost of replacing your cam belt so expensive. According to Volkswagen guidelines, changing the cambelt can take anywhere from 2.5 to 4.9 hours depending on model and year. But even at 2.5 hours and the low end of the price range, you could pay £200 just for the labour alone.
"According To Volkswagen Guidelines, Changing The Cambelt Can Take Anywhere From 2.5 To 4.9 Hours Depending On Model And Year"
A VW Cambelt Change in Lincolnshire will undoubtedly cost you more at your main dealer for several reasons. First of all, he has all of the added costs of running a dealership that get added into the price you pay. Secondly, the parts he orders will be marked up significantly in order to make a profit for the service department. Yet if you're willing to have that cambelt replaced at an independent facility like Fleet Road Garage, you will get a much better price in the end.
Repair Facilities and Predetermined Rates
It's interesting to note that repair facilities use a chart of predetermined rates in order to decide what it's going to cost you for a given repair. That means if the manufacturer says your VW Cambelt Change will require three hours of labour, that's what your dealer will charge you for, even if it only takes 2.5 hours. Some independent garages do the same. The difference in price lies is how much your dealer charges per hour as opposed to an independent garage.
It's a given that dealers have more costs involved in doing business, so the listed rates they use will reflect that. By contrast, your independent garage will use its own rate chart with labour costs that can be significantly less. They will also tend to use after-market parts where available rather than spending the extra money for parts directly from the manufacturer. After-market parts are just as good because they must pass stringent manufacturer requirements in order to be approved.
Same Quality and Customer Service
Should you choose to have your VW Cambelt Change in Lincolnshire done at Fleet Road Garage you can rest assured that we'll provide you with the same quality and customer service you'd expect from your main dealer. We aren't the type of garage that quickly throws a repair together and sends you out the door in hopes of making easy money. Our technicians are the best in the business and they take the time to make sure the work is done right--and done right the first time.
"Our Technicians Are The Best In The Business And They Take The Time To Make Sure The Work Is Done Right"
We want to be your only choice for VW servicing. Please call us or stop by for a visit, and give us the opportunity to show you what we can do. We're confident that you'll be pleased with our competency, knowledge, and customer service. In the end, you'll also appreciate that we cost you less.