What we Offer
- Mercedes Specialist Lincolnshire, Main Dealer Diagnostic 48% Less
- Audi Service Centre Lincolnshire, Major Service Only £140 v £299!
- Smart Car Garage? Major Service Only £150 Instead of £291!
- Car Air Conditioning Service? We Guarantee to Find the Problem
- Car Air Conditioning Recharge and FULL System Check - ONLY £70!
- Main Dealer Audi Servicing in Cambridgeshire Is a Rip Off - Try Us
- Audi Servicing in Lincolnshire for £125 vs. £299 at Main Dealer!
- Independent Audi Servicing Lincs. - 49% Cheaper Than Main Dealer?
- Independent Skoda Specialists? Why Pay £287 for A Major Service!
- Get Main Dealer Mercedes Repairs in Lincolnshire For Less!
- Mercedes Servicing Cambs. A Service £190 v £380 at Main Dealer!
- SEAT Servicing Cambridgeshire? Save a Packet on Your Service!
- SEAT Servicing in Lincolnshire? Major Service £140 versus £288!
- Skoda Servicing Lincolnshire, a Cheaper Main Dealer Alternative
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Smart Car Servicing?
- Smart Car Specialists? Smart Diagnostics You Can Trust!
- Top Independent Mercedes Servicing in Lincolnshire? Better Value
- Volkswagen Servicing Lincolnshire - Do You Make These Mistakes?
- VW Cambelt Change at Fleet Road Garage Lincolnshire Cost You Less
- VW Servicing in Lincolnshire, Is The Main Dealer The Best Choice?
- VW Specialist Lincolnshire? Main Dealer Quality for Less!
- The Recommended Major Service - ONLY £140!
- Women and Fleet Road Garage
- Mercedes Specialist Boston - Market Leading Servicing For Less!
- Surprisingly Affordable Car Body Repairs in Holbeach and Spalding
Women and Fleet Road Garage
We have recently run a check on our database and found that slightly more that 55% of our customers are women. Why. Because we take the time to explain.
At Fleet Road Garage we take the time to explain any work may be required on your vehicle in layman’s terms.
There is no point in saying “We found that the pistons in the near side front calliper are seized and you need a reconditioned calliper and new pads”.
It is not only women that don’t know the difference between a calliper and a piston or a big end from a ABS sensor. There are a number of men is the same situation.
We would explain that it was the passenger side front brake part that operates the brakes on the car. This component is subject to all the weather and salt and grit from the road and over a period of time the moving parts in the “calliper” can seize up and this causes the brake on that side either to not work or stay on. The safest repair is to have a reconditioned “calliper” fitted, which in the majority of cases come with the same guarantee as a new part fitted, and new brake pads which are the parts that wear when braking. In the majority of cases we would show the parts to our customer so that you can have a better understanding of the repairs that are needed.
The same applies to parts like the EGR valve. Most people would think it was a foreign language been spoken. It stands for Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve and this valve can cause all sorts of problems on the modern engine. We would take the time to explain the problems and the cures should the need arise.
So to conclude we will not patronise you. We understand that cars are foreign objects to some people and if you would like to know more about any concerns you may have on your vehicles we will take the time to explain and show you if possible.
Want help. Give us a call now on 01406 422457